Complex Casualty Loss Adjuster
Thurston Smith Appointments are pleased to work with a market leading adjusters who have over 2,100 staff in the UK with offices across the country as well as offices in over 60 countries worldwide. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest global adjusters coupled with a strong package on offer.
Based from our London office, or dependent upon home location of the candidate, our Birmingham Office, you will primarily investigate and handle to settlement a wide range of high value and complex property and/or injury liability claims typically in the areas of Employers, Public, Construction, Product and Environmental Liability. Allied to this technical aspect, the role will also include a developmental role common to all Complex Adjusters, whereby you will be expected to meet with clients to enhance our existing relationships in the local/national markets and build new relationships.
Skills & experience
- Minimum ACII qualified. ACILA a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable experience of investigating, handling and settling high value/complex property liability claims, in particular construction, environmental and product liability losses
- Ideally, but not necessarily experience in handling high value/complex injury claims
- A proven track record in client liaison and profile
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible in both the way in which you work and the time necessary to devote to certain tasks, be highly motivated, personable and efficient
- Forward thinking and innovative - adjusters are encouraged to share ideas for the development of the Complex Loss offering
If you think that you have the skills and experience required for this role and would like to apply, please click on the Apply button below or contact Salvatore Colella at Thurston Smith Appointments
About Thurston Smith
Thurston Smith Appointments have been delivering successful recruitment services to the UK and international insurance markets since 2009. With a dedicated team of Insurance Specialist Recruitment Consultants, we are proud to serve candidates nationwide. Our reputation of excellence within the industry has been established by engaging with high calibre candidates, striving for a superior level of professionalism and ensuring candidates career aspirations are achieved.
Thurston Smith Appointments will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy. Please note, only the candidates short-listed will be contacted.