Regional Sales - Commercial Furniture - Midlands
Pleased to be working with an established furniture company that are at an exciting time as they accelerate their growth! They have over 50 years experience in the industry, offering ever expanding interior solutions to the commercial office sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has industry knowledge and wants to invest new fresh ideas into a company.
They’re currently looking to recruit an experienced sales professional to join their team across the Midlands area. A lot of the business will be within the Birmingham area so you will need to live within 1 hour commute to Birmingham.
£35,000 - £42,000 basic (dependant on experience
+ Company Car
+ 25 day holiday, pension, additional tools for the job
- You will be responsible for offering the companies full range of office furniture to dealers, architects, designers and commercial end users across your geographical area
- Developing new business to gain specifications within the office sector
- Building strong professional relationships with existing customers
- Project values ranging from £5,000 to £500,000
- Exceeding new business targets, and sales turnover targets
- The first year will be focused on building relationships, and promoting the companies products and services within your client base
- Regularly attending exhibitions and events across the UK
- Working closely with the rest of the Area Sales Managers, Sales Director and Internal Sales people
What are they looking for?
- It is essential that you have experience in specification and commercial sales within the furniture industry
- Must have experience selling to the office sector
- You will be a team player who is driven to achieve company goals and move the organisation forwards
- A track record in specification sales with a network of A&D contacts is required
- You will be enthusiastic, driven and a self starter
- You must be a confident and comfortable in communicating with a range of customers
If you believe you have exactly what they’re looking for, and you want to join an organisation who is growing and at the forefront of a new direction then please apply with your CV today.