Corporate Accountant 12 month contract
About the Corporate Accountant role:
You will responsible in assisting the delivery of day to day processes on various clients.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including accruals & prepayments for key Corporate Clients
- Preparation of budget and forecasts
- Analysing variances and providing commentary and explanations on those variances
- Undertake balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations, VAT returns, Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable reconciliations
- Deliver additional ad-hoc reports as required by the client
- Continual reviews of processes and systems
- Occasionally attend with senior members of the team client review meetings
The Corporate Accountant should be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have experience in the property/housing industry. You should have experience in preparing accounts to PL and Balance Sheet stage. The ideal candidate should also have experience working to tight deadlines, be able to prioritise accordingly, and possess excellent communication skills. You should have a good work ethic, have the enthusiasm to learn, and have the ability to deal with senior stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity in the Midlands region. Please apply now, or for further information contact Stephanie Yu,