Permanent - Full time
Up to £25,000pa
Our client based in the Coalville area are looking to hire a new Accounts Assistant to their finance team as soon as possible!
What’s in it for me you ask?
This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced Accounts Assistant to join one of Leicestershire’s fastest growing SMEs and continue their career in a stable environment. This role is highly varied and fast paced so it is ideal for someone who likes to keep busy! Working in a small team it also suits someone who likes a degree of autonomy or working in standalone positions previously.
- Matching, batching and processing of Purchase Orders, Goods Received Notes and Purchase Invoices onto Sage 50 Accounts Professional, supplier statement reconciliations, supplier payment runs and supplier remittances
- Matching and batching Sales Orders and Proof of Deliveries to generate Sales Invoices from stock control and production planning software, processing of Sales Invoices onto Sage, manage customers, self-billing Invoices and manually generated Sales Invoices and processing onto Sage, reconciliation of customer accounts and weekly Customer Statements
Payroll & Agency Staff
- Weekly download of clock card machines and reconciliation of hours
- Weekly collation and reconciliation of agency staff hours and submission of timesheets to agencies
- Weekly collation of hourly paid payroll documentation in respect of hours, holiday and absence
- Four weekly documentation for payroll processing by Finance Manager
Candidates must be willing to travel to Loughborough as the client’s site will move within the next 3 months.
If this opportunity looks like the one for you then please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch!