Project Accountant - Capital Projects
Allen Lane are recruiting an interim Project Accountant on behalf of an ambitious University based in Central London. This newly created post within Finance will be responsible for the financial reporting around an enormous capital projects programme.
With a spend in exces of £125m over the next 5 years, this is a huge programme that upon delivery will underpin the future success of this establishment.
As such, key duties include;
- Responsibility for financial control and reporting of all major projects
- To prepare regular financial reports to assist tracking project expenditure and forecast expenditure against budgets
- Working with financial and management accountants to ensure that capital, revenue and cash impact of all projects is clearly understood and included for all statutory accounting, management accounting, treasury and other compliance requirements
- Delivering continuous improvement in the provision of management information to the CFO, Head of Decision Support, Senior Management Team, Board of Governors and external stakeholders.
- Fully qualified accountant
- Demonstrable experience in a Projecting Accounting role, in particular around capital programmes and estates.
If you can demonstrate the above aptitudes and characteristics, are immediately available and would thrive in this challenging but ultimately rewarding environment we would love to hear from you.
Please note that applications willl be reviewed prior to closing and as such immediate application is recommended.