Maths graduate or equivalent
Our client, a multi-million pound distribution company would like to recruit a Maths Graduate (or equivalent) to work as a Demand Analyst.
Working as part of a friendly and supportive team of 12, your expertise would be valued! Within the role you would be responsible for:
- Establishing and implementing system reporting solutions for the Supply Chain team
- Providing effective forecast management information to enable accurate forecast changes
- Supporting and developing improved analytical tools for the Demand Planning team to use to help identify and correct forecast errors
- Taking ownership for the analysis of core forecasting performance data for both accuracy and bias and to identify and implement improvements across the team
- Developing and improving KPI measures on behalf of the department
- Reviewing and recommending better ways of using our Segmentation model to support improved forecast accuracy and reduce working capital
- Improving statistical tools and new methods into the department that help drive efficiencies and improvement to the Forecast accuracy
- Keeping on track with ever changing Demand planning & forecasting business processes
Experience/soft skills required:
- Maths/Statistical related degree (or equivalent)
- An Advanced level of MS Office applications especially Excel, Power Pivot & Access
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to implement changes across business processes & reporting
- Customer focused with the ability to build customer relationships
- The ability to make decisions and problem solve
- A Team player
- The ability to build effective ways of working across functional teams
Reasons to work at this company:
- Modern vibrant offices
- Exceptional discounts on food
- Private healthcare scheme
- 23 days annual leave
- Free parking
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today. We look forward to receiving your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.