Lead Business Analyst
Our client, a global outsourcing organisation which is part of a leading logistics company, are looking for a Lead Test Analyst/Business Analyst. The Lead Analyst will supply daily operational and tactical aspects of upcoming test projects on behalf of clients, internal improvements and other change projects that impact the department.
Working within a friendly and efficient team, you will report to a Team Leader and Project Manager, the role will support effective management and control of multiple test activities, providing management of change across his areas of responsibility. The Lead Test Analyst is expected to understand all aspects of the test life cycle through to release.
- Deliver continuous improvement in test management through reduction in cost, time and quality
- Be able to balance priorities, giving consideration to other activities, prioritise effectively and ensure deadlines are met
- Be able to support Operational readiness activity and warranty across multiple projects
- Understand demands and pressures of the client’s operation, is sensitive to clients and responds accordingly
- Ensure that all exit documentation is in place and appropriately archived and will then support the UAT and go-live phases.
- Will have proven experience in monitoring and successfully managing test progress on projects/programmes
- Must have a proven track record of good understanding and experience of managing client relationships
- Will be able to communicate and work at all levels within the businesses clients and internally within the company
- Will ideally be immediately available
- Must have transferable experience in planning and estimating high-level test plans down to tasks and activities
Company Benefits are included, some are listed below:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Personal Accident and Company Sick Pay
- Company Pension