Project Manager Infrastructure, ITIL, Cloud, Banking
Position: Project Manager (Infrastructure, ITIL, Cloud, Banking)
A blue chip bank are looking for a project manager to join a central change function taking part in large scale transformation programmes across the centre infrastructure team.
The Project Manager (Infrastructure, ITIL, Cloud, Banking) will work closely with stakeholders as part of a dedicated work stream on the development and implementation of processes to meet business needs. Projects range from large scale cyber security services programmes, service management projects and digital transformation projects.
A successful Project Manager (Infrastructure, ITIL, Cloud, Banking) will have:
- A strong background in project delivery, managing projects and project plans
- Experience in budget management and reporting
- Experience on technology change projects
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
Nice to have experience for a Project Manager (Infrastructure, ITIL, Cloud, Banking):
- Industry relevant qualifications such as: Six Sigma, Prince2 or ISEB
- Experience in delivering projects in Infrastructure services, Cyber security or service management
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of well regarded internal consulting function, working on a number of very exciting engagements across the business. The role would be well suited for a seasoned project manager looking for a new challenge or a management consultant looking for their first in-house role. For more information, please get in touch with .
Rate: Up to £55,000 + Bonus + Competitive package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Oliver Evans