Accounts Administrator and Billing Specialist
Great Office Culture
Leading UK Law Firm
Fantastic Company Benefits
My client are one of the leading law firms in the UK, with over 60 partners and 350 employees. They are looking to hire an Accounts Administrator, with experience in Billing to join a billings team of 5, responsible for the day to day supervision of the local billings team.
Posting of various source documents including:
- Foreign purchase invoices
- Purchase invoices
- Fee payments
- Bank payments
- Bank receipts
- Cash payments, etc.
- Reconciling supplier accounts and bank accounts
- Preparing and finalising sales invoices
- Managing client specific billing arrangements
- Preparing cost estimates / quotes and issuing pro forma invoices as necessary
For this your will receive a competitive salary of ranging between £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.