Industrial Electrician - Dorchester - Up to £28,000 - Plenty of overtime - 28 holidays per annum - Family feel to a huge organisation - Internal job opportunities - Fantastic career progression
Cordant Technical & Engineering are currently supporting a fantastic organisation who work within the water industry. The company provide specialist engineering services in all aspects of water hygiene, abstraction, distribution, analysis and treatment, distribution network repair and maintenance, rehabilitation, alteration and extension. They supply a wide range of services to the public sector, utility companies, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
Due to recent company expansion they are looking for an additional Electrician to join their operating depot in Dorchester. The right person can find them self working for a fantastic organisation who have a strong presence in the water industry and in return you will be paid generously for your work and be given the opportunity to progress further in your career.
We are recruiting for the role electrician who will support the Dorchester region of England. Reporting to the branch supervisor, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of a wide range of electrical apparatus and associated ancillary equipment.
- Installation and maintenance of water related pumping plant including a variety of motor starters (Contactor/VSD/ Soft start), PLC's & lighting
- Assist with servicing and reactive electrical maintenance supporting a number of key clients.
- The role will require flexible working hours, flexibility to travel and stay away from home.
- Participation in an out of hours call out rota will also be required
- The successful candidate will also be required to be physically fit as they will be expected to participate in confined space works once training given.
- Qualified to BS7671 17th Edition, Electrical Installation 2360 parts1 & 2
- Ideally have Electrical Regulations BS7671 Inspection, test & verification
- Electrical engineering apprenticeship
- Ideally have experience in the water industry, or heavy engineering / industrial settings on pumps
- Up to £28,000 basic salary DOE
- Plenty of overtime (if wanted)
- 28 days holiday a year rising to 33 over 5 years service
- Use of company van as and when needed
- Pension contribution. Up to 6% matched
- Mobile Phone
- Part of a larger organisation
- Internal job opportunities
- Career progression
Other job titles - Electrician, Electrical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Field Service Technician, Field Service Electrician
Location - Dorchester
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact us in the following ways:
- Call Astra Rogerson on or email
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.