Product Manager, £50k plus bonus, pension & bens
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and digitally savvy Product Manager to join a leading e-commerce organisation.
The Product Manager will:
- Own the product roadmap
- Work with UX and development teams to ensure great tools and a fantastic customer journey
- Own product Decisions from "cradle to grave"
- Be the voice of the Customer and ensure they are at the heart of all decisions
- Identify product opportunities from data-driven insight
- A product evangelist who is passionate about customer experience and how customers interact with products
- Strong Analytical skills ideally with prior knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Have a strong technical / e-commerce product background
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- At least 2 years experience in a web-based role either as a Product Manager or similar (eg, Digital / e-comm manager)
In return there's a generous salary, bonus, subsidised pension and extensive benefits package, including flexi time.