International Commercial Finance Manager - Retail
Global Accounting Network are currently partnering with a globally recognised, fashion retailer who are going through an exciting period of growth, and, as a result, are looking to add to their finance team with an excellent qualified Commercial Finance Manager.
This new role will act as a business partner to the International team, and has broad commercial scope.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Owning the financial planning and forecasting process for the International area of the business
- Providing commercial finance support to the International team and international partners
- Managing the month end accounting process and co-ordinating the month end activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Scenario modelling
- Ad-hoc commercial responsibilities
The ideal profile for this position will have all or most of the below:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience working within a Retail/Consumer goods business would be preferred, but not essential
- A practice background would be useful, but not essential
This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone with an interest within the fashion retail space, and would like to develop themselves or gain greater knowledge in this field.