Registered Manager / Service Manager
My Client is seeking an experienced Service Manager for their CQC rated outstanding 11 bed specialist learning disabilities service in Hull, offering long term placements for those with learning disability, autism and associated complex needs.
You will need to be a leader as well as a Manager and inspire and motivate your staff by your words, actions and behaviours every single day.
You will put the service users needs and interests first so that everything you do is to help them achieve their hopes, dreams and aspirations.
You will be our representative and be the first point of contact for families, local organisations and commissioners. .
To apply for this post you will need to demonstrate -
- Previous management experience in learning disabilities in a residential setting is essential
- Registered with CQC
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and regulations
- Ideally hold or be working towards NVQ4/5
- Demonstrate practice of person centered approach
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to maintain the outstanding rating of the service
As Service Manager you will be joining a reputable national organisation specialising in learning disabilities and autism
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits