Supply Chain Finance Analyst Retailer
A Supply Chain Finance Analyst position has recently become available within the Finance department of a Global Leading Luxury Retailer based in Central London.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager; this role will act as a Finance Business Partner to the Distribution Centre teams. Driving improved performance and cost saving efficiency's through valuable insights and analysis.
The Supply Chain Finance Analyst will do the following;
- Provide analysis to various improvement projects
- Finance business partner to distribution centres and supply chain teams
- Identify risks and opportunities
- Produce actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and analyse month end reports and commentary
- Ad-Hoc analysis to support commercial, financial and Supply Chain Managers
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Supply Chain Finance Analyst?
- Graduate calibre, 2:1 and above (or equivalent)
- Part qualified / Finalist ACCA, CIMA or ACA (or equivalent)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience working in a supply chain / distribution finance function
- Systems: SAP (Desirable) + Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Retail industry (desirable)
Working for a renowned Luxury Retailer that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on to find out more