Our client is one of the leading independent suppliers of Office Stationary Products and Business Equipment in the North of England. The company offers a uniquely tailored service to their commercial client base. They are now looking for a Telesales Representative to join their stationary sales team
Salary: Circa £17,500
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
The duties of a Telesales Representative are:
- Increasing sales through outbound telesales and marketing
- Generating increased sales through upselling
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Assisting with marketing campaigns to increase sales and create new business
- Answering incoming calls
- Processing of sales orders received by phone/online/email
- Sourcing products from suppliers
- Purchasing of goods and services
- Arranging transportation of goods
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Dealing with product returns
What are we looking for?
The successful Telesales Representative will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and sales driven, with proven outbound sales and customer service experience. They must also possess excellent written and verbal skills.
If you are interested to work in a friendly environment with opportunities for progression and personal development, please apply now!