Business Development Director (upto £70k basic, + quality car, + 15% bonus!)
Our client, based near Bishop's Stortford, are currently recruiting for a Sales Director to lead their business development team and activities.
Ideally they are looking for a senior sales manager from the print or packaging industries.
They are seeking someone who will be responsible for the management and direction of the external sales team in the achievement of agreed targets for all accounts while being a member of the senior management team and provide commercial and market information to that forum.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to:
- Set clear objectives and strategies for reportees and support them towards their individual and collective targets.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships and ensure that that a healthy sales pipeline is in place.
- Understand the need and deliver sales that fulfil the overall business needs in terms of profit, capabilities and balance, sustainability and value creation.
- Ensure robust procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Set an example to other employees in terms of personnel practices and ethics.
The main duties of the role will be to:
- Agree sales strategy plan for increasing business.
- Set appropriate KPI’s with reportees.
- Agree and develop account strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Develop staff to their full potential (annual appraisals).
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for financial decisions.
- Ensure figures reported on various systems are reconciled to financial reports
- Ensure that customer issues have a strong presence in Management decisions and meetings.
For a discreet discussion please call Richard at Recruitment Agenda