Global Accounts Payable Manager
Leading brand based in Manchester City Centre have created a new role for an accomplished Accounts Payable Manager to oversee their global payables function.
This position is responsible for supporting the P2P process in providing a world-class Accounts Payable team, to the rapidly growing business.
The role will provide an excellent opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to manage the Accounts Payable team (currently four Accounts Payable Analysts), ensuring that invoices and payments are processed in a timely manner, and controls are robust and regularly reviewed.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Harmonising the transition of the Accounts Payable function into Manchester and coordinating activity across a number of global locations
- Managing the Accounts Payable team on a day to day basis, ensuring that all members of the team maintain high levels of performance and accuracy
- Delegating workloads and prioritising tasks for the team
- Ensuring Accounts Payable processes are actioned within agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Dealing with stakeholders on a day to day basis and managing complex situations in a timely manner
- Documenting and implementing new purchase ledger processes and enforcing a stringent internal controls environment
- Preparing reports and KPIs for management in relation to purchase ledger performance & SLAs
- Acting as senior escalation point for the team
- Dealing with internal & external queries regarding invoices and payments
- Allocating cash postings and clearing accounts in preparation for month end
- Responsible for the Travel Management solutions (SAP/Corporate Credit card management
- Training & development of the Accounts Payable team
Key skills preferred will include;
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A working knowledge of SAP, desirable
- Proven management experience in an Accounts Payable Department is essential
- Experience of working within a Shared Service environment, ideally in a global company
- Previous exposure to working with multiple countries and currencies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business in this newly created position. You will have the opportunity to get involved in a number of projects relating to integration of other offices into Manchester and improving and streamlining processes.
Please contact for further information or call