Our client is based on the outskirts of Didcot near Chilton. Therefore the successful candidate would need to drive to get to this location.
- Our client is seeking a marketing executive to join our marketing and insights team.
- You will build an in-depth understanding of our customers and execute campaigns that demonstrably increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- We support our member businesses (garden centres, DIY chains, Chelsea award winning landscapers and trade suppliers) through our products and services.
- The marketing and insights team is responsible for understanding, profiling and segmenting our customer base and for planning and executing the B2B and consumer campaigns based on this knowledge.
- There will be significant opportunity to lead the implementation of digital marketing across the business, for instance by supporting the development of our web site and the implementation of marketing automation.
- Regularly recording member contact ensuring that the interaction and outcomes are input to the membership database (CRM) to maintain records and reference member dat
- Experience in a B2B marketing role at exec/senior exec level, either agency or client side
- Experience of email marketing, content management and social media management tools
- Experience of sales briefing/training, pipeline management, lead nurturing, and measurement of campaign return on investment
- Experience of using numerical and qualitative marketing information and research to develop targeted marketing campaigns at business customers
- Experience of briefing agencies/consultants on requirements for marketing campaigns and related materials
- Experience of communicating with and influencing within an organisation to ensure marketing activity is implemented effectively
- GCSE maths and English to B grade standard minimum or equivalent
- The right candidate for this role will have proven B2B marketing experience and ideally possess or be working towards a CIM or IDM Marketing qualification.
Hours of work are 35 hours per week.