Pest Control Surveyor - National Coverage
We are seeking an experienced Pest Control Surveyor on behalf of our leading Facilities Management company. The majority of their work is based in London and the South East but this role will requires national travel.
Your business development programme will include research, planning, cold calls and sales appointments aimed at bringing our regular preventive service contracts to new customers.
You will also develop relationships with existing clients, both to identify business-building opportunities and to enhance customer satisfaction and our own reputation.
Other responsibilities of the role will include:
- Attending regular review meetings
- Regular networking with other divisions of the businesses
- Sales reporting
- Administration and record-keeping
- Servicing and Technical knowledge as service work is required for both pest and bird work
- Key account management
You will need to have:
- RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Certificate in Pest Control
- Proven sales track record in either field based sales within the pest & bird control industry
- Knowledge on products and services within the pest industry
- Strong communication abilities - especially the ability to present complex solutions to varied, non-expert audiences - are essential, and you’ll need excellent pipeline planning and organisational skills
As a Field Sales Surveyor, you should also have:
- Strong and concise written communication skills
- Good IT competence including email and CRM systems
- A good head for heights for Bird work
- A full, valid UK driving licence
In return, and in addition to excellent earning potential and a company car, company phone, laptop and tablet and 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays.