Law Costs Draftsman
One of the country’s leading legal costs firms with branches in London and the North of England. They cover a range of high profile defendant & claimant caseloads across commercial, clinical negligence, complex high value personal injury and maintain their position by providing a highly client focused service.
As an employer they actively encourage internal promotion and sponsorship of candidates to take the ACL qualification.
Outline of role
A technically strong Senior Costs Draftsman with the ability to manage and develop a team whilst delivering excellent technical guidance to the department.
- Professional qualification preferred but a good standard of education acceptable
- Complaint handling skills
- Ability to nurture and encourage team members to give of their best and performance manage when required
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relate to people as individuals and understand their particular needs in terms of direction, delegation, learning style etc
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to take constructive feedback and set personal goals for continuous improvement
- Ability to remain fair and objective at all times
Day to day duties
- A technically strong Senior Costs Draftsman with the ability to manage and develop a team whilst delivering excellent technical guidance to the department.
- Main areas of responsibility
- Attending detailed settlement hearings
- Mentoring and supervising team members
- Excellent drafting skills for Bills ranging from -500k
- Ensuring financial profitability of the team members
- Forge strong customer relationships
- Identify supplement strategies
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its