My retained client is looking for a commis chef to join their brigade. My client prides themselves on their warm welcome and are open to all, seven days a week. They hope that all ages will come and enjoy their excellent facilities.
As a Commis you will be preforming food preparation work and basic cooking, these will be under the supervision of a chef de partie or section chef. During your shifts you will be rotating through sections such as sauce, vegetables, fish and butchery roughly every six months. Futhermore as a Commis Chef you must have a genuine love for food and willingness to learn.
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
- You will need stamina
- Be able to learn on your feet
- Be passionate about food
- Be versatile (gaining experience in all sections of the kitchen)
- Hardworking and dedicated
Excellent Career Progression
Salary + tips
Mix of straight and split shifts
If you are a Commis Chef looking for an exciting new role. Apply today!