MARKETING EXECUTIVE - Social Media Focus
Are you a highly creative and driven marketing assistant with a passion for developing new business through effective social media strategies and campaigns?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing assistant who is looking to take the next step in their career.
A leading international membership organisation that promotes advances in their industry and is viewed as a worldwide provider of specialist knowledge, innovation and excellence is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their team in their stunning Central London offices.
The objective of your role will be to come up with innovative campaign ideas, drive awareness, and encourage involvement from new target audiences. This role will involve a heavy focus on social media marketing as a tool for developing new business and engaging with new markets. The next couple of years will be exciting ones for the organisation with major new projects, awards and anniversary events on the horizon which you will have the opportunity to be heavily involved in.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and delivering media strategies to ensure London & South East goals are achieved
- Support regional activities by developing and implementing sponsorship strategies
- Research and monitor industry and government news for relevant opportunities
- Initiate and support income generating activity to meet regional income targets
- Development of specific marketing campaigns
- Develop and lead the London and South East regions social media strategies.
- Production of promotional materials for special projects
- Manage the content and communication of regional electronic communication (e-news) to members.
- Manage content and development of the regional web pages ensuring they deliver timely accurate and valuable information.
- Produce annual update publications
What are we looking for ?
- An experienced Marketing Assistant who has gained exposure in a busy professional environment.
- Someone with a passion for creating social media strategies and targeting new audiences
- Experience of leading and delivering short and long term media campaigns
- Excellent proof reading and editing skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, desktop publishing software (e.g InDesign), content management systems and excellent social media communication.
- Prior exposure to producing e-newsletters, web based communication and marketing support materials would also be an advantage however not essential.
The ideal candidate will be bright, enthusiastic and keen to take the next step in their career. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is wanting to move from a marketing assistant position into an Executive role within a professional environment. The organisation also offers an excellent benefits package inclusive of 25 days holiday, up to 8% pension contribution and discounted gym membership.
To be considered for this position please apply on line.