Finance Administrator Opportunities
With extensive growth plans for 2017, my client is currently recruiting for a number of Financial Administrators to join their impressive city centre based offices on both a 12 month contract and permanent basis. The Finance Administrators will be responsible for processing transfer requests, liaising with investment managers, managing high volumes of data and resolving any transfer issues.
These vacancies are best suited to candidates with investment operations or financial services experience including retail banking, financial services administrator or business banking.
With an excellent reputation across the wealth and investment industry, this company can provide a social working environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The Finance Administrator Opportunities will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day support to Investment Managers and internal departments
- Use of bespoke systems to manage high volumes of data
- Completing transfer requests within set timescales
- Resolving a variety of transfer queries
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven administration experience, ideally from the financial services industry, such as Banking (Contact Centre, Branch-based or Back-Office is ideal)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate using Microsoft Excel in the workplace,
- Proven skills numeracy and accurate data entry
- Highly organised and able to use initiative when working alone or as a member of a team
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with previous experience from the financial services industry to make an impact within a highly successful firm. The most compatible individual for this role will have a genuine interest in the financial services sector and will be looking to develop their career within an operational role. If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the Finance Administrator Opportunities, please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.