Sales Manager - Hospitality
Sales Manager (Hospitality) Permanent 23 -30K South Suffolk Coast
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to drive and promote new business for this prestigious hotel. Your role will be to develop relationships with key decision makers to promote events.
Key duties will include :
- Working to sales targets across a number of disciplines.
- Source new business.
- Attend networking events to develop a portfolio of clients.
- Develop new sales ideas and leads to drive additional events.
- Develop Golf Society business through proactive sales and resoliciting of previous business.
- Drive corporate membership sales to local business owners.
- Source new wedding leads.
- Proactively sell conferences, meetings and events.
- Attend networking events, wedding and golf shows to promote business.
- Work closely with head of marketing and the marking manager to target sales opportunities.
To secure this role you will ideally have worked as a sales manager within the Hospitality industry for a couple of years. You will need a proven background in sales with the ability to communicate with all levels of personal.