Junior Finance Analyst
Orka Financial is currently working with an exciting business based in Bracknell who is looking for a Junior Finance Analyst to join their finance team. This role will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager but will be taking guidance on a day to day basis from the Senior Finance Analyst. Some of the responsibilities for this role will include;
• To partner with business managers and offer financial guidance
• Work with Cost Centres and General Ledger Accounts
• Manage month end processes (posting journals, accruals/prepayments and P&L analysis)
• Support the annual budget process
• Assist with internal and external audits and analysis
• Other ad hoc duties to support the Finance Manager
Previous finance experience is essential for this role with a good level of education and computer literacy. You will have strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people both face to face and remotely.
This role will be based in Bracknell and is offering a salary of up to £26000pa depending on experience. Study support will also be offered amongst other benefits.