Curriculum Development Advisor
We are a global provider of person-centred human services, including employment services, health, skills and youth services. Through all our programmes, we aim to make a genuine difference to people’s lives. We combine an explicit social purpose with strong commercial discipline and capability.
We are currently seeking a Curriculum Development Advisor to join our Curriculum and Quality team. This role is integral to the team wherein you will be supporting the design, development and implementation of inspirational apprenticeship programmes and work based qualifications.
Are you a Training Assessor looking for the next step in your career? Have extensive and wide ranging operational experience in skills? Want to work for a company that makes a difference to peoples lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
The role includes:
• Assisting in the development of Apprenticeship programmes up to level 5.
• Developing exciting and innovative teaching & learning materials and supporting delivery resources.
• Demonstrating excellent attention to detail and focus on quality.
• Supporting in the design and development of bespoke and branded resources for national account customers.
• Supporting the facilitation of Apprenticeship development workshops and the quality improvement process.
• Work to Awarding Organisation and Assessment Organisation requirements in the design of qualifications resources and end point assessments.
You must have the following skills and experience:
Teaching / Training qualification - Cert Ed or equivalent. A1 or related assessor qualification (s).
Extensive and wide ranging operational experience in skills related i.e. Training Assessor.
Occupational competence in some key priority sectors.
Developing teaching & learning resources to support delivery.
Skills sector experience.
Good understanding of new Apprenticeship Standards.
An understanding of SFA funding rules & guidance and their application to programme development.
Experience of resource development utilising an e-learning platform.
Experience utilising Microsoft packages (Illustrator and Adobe Pro advantageous).
Why work for us?
Over 2,700 employees work across 11 countries to help people take control of their education, their careers, their health and their future. Be a part of our success story.
In return for your hard work and supporting us to make a difference, we provide a competitive benefits package including a free day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Employment will commence following completion of a basic DS check.
Whilst this role is based in Gateshead, there may be occasional travel required between Leeds, Birmingham and London, where overnight stays maybe required.