This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to join a global organisation as a Product Manager. Ideally they are looking for somebody who not only have existing knowledge but also vision. It is a fantastic chance for somebody who is sharp and adaptable to make their own mark in the organisation.
My client is a leading provider within their industry, offering solutions for distribution, packaging, advertising and lightweight goods. They have an annual turnover of nearly 2 billion pounds and over 1,600 employees in 16 countries. They are perfectly situated in Buckinghamshire giving access to the midlands and south of the UK.
The Product Manager will be responsible for managing the product life cycle for the Branded range with consideration to associated Private Label ranges.
- Initial product creation for all Branded and then all Private label items also
- Ongoing gap analysis and competitor bench marking
- Identification and evaluation of range rationalisation opportunities
- Management of the product discontinuation process
- Identify and evaluate new product opportunities
- Provide key support to Account management in our customer's catalogue product selection process.
- Ensure product is available to the market to agreed schedules.
- Monitor and report on product performance. Review branded product profitability and ensure plans are in place to maximise this
The successful candidate must be/have:
- Educated to degree level with previous experience in a B2B product management/marketing environment.
- A product champion, highly numerate and analytical with the ability to find insights from data and develop them into actions and recommendations.
- Sound financial and commercial acumen, capable of understanding the brand portfolio P&L and making commercially viable recommendations.
- A confident presenter.
- Project management skills. Capable of working effectively across a number of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence well with customers and across all business functions.
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite.
This role pays between £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience.