INTRANET CONTENTS MANAGER 40k +
A major institution in London is looking for an Intranet Contents Manager to work in an Information/Business Support Services Department of nine people. Managing 1 Contents Assistant the role will comprise of the following duties:
To promote the sharing of business information, collaborative working and effective internal communications company-wide through the provision of a world class intranet and appropriate tools.
To be responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the firm's Intranet
To be responsible for visual design, content and navigation of the firm's Intranet
To liaise closely with the IT Department over technical intranet development and maintenance and
Introduce new products and services which develop and exploit Intranet performance
To work closely with members of the Information services team, working closely with colleagues in the Records Management and Library Services Teams.
• Works with the Information Services Manager and with IT to review and develop the firm's Intranet system
• Develops and maintains the Intranet Governance Framework
• Evaluates and develops (with IT) products and solutions affecting core intranet technology
• Develops and monitors (with IT) the SharePoint intranet system, advising on and assisting with content presentation and metadata and offering support and training as necessary
• Manages visual design and theme for Intranet, working closely with Marketing to ensure content is in line with the firm's brand
• Develops and maintains sound site navigation
• Monitors generated content for appropriateness, acting as editor for the intranet and supporting users in the creation of strong, relevant content to inform and engage the firm's users
• Monitors intranet analytics, and provides analysis to help drive improvement.
• Keeps up to date with trends in the use of technologies to manage information and data with reference to Intranet systems.
• Continually monitors departmental requirements
• Chairs Cortex Working Group
• Provides introduction and training to users as required
• Works with IT to ensure site permissions are monitored and appropriate
• Represents the Information Services Manager as necessary
Qualifications and skills
• Knowledge/Information/Library/Records management or Systems/Data management related qualification or extensive experience in relevant knowledge or information management role in a complex organisation.
• Proven track record of implementation of knowledge and information management solutions using systems such as document and records management, intranets (SharePoint experience essential), integrated access to internal and external information resources, MS Office applications, contact/people management systems, content management systems etc.
• Proven experience in digital communications with above average written skills
• Evidence of being able to quickly understand the key features of systems, and to communicate effectively with colleagues in IT
• Evidence of being able to communicate effectively with stakeholders
• Good knowledge of legislative and regulatory framework for information and systems governance.
• Influencing and negotiating and relationship building skills
• Experience of making presentations, producing reports and conducting training sessions
• Management experience
• IT and Communication
• Customer focus service design and Marketing
• Organising knowledge and information
• Knowledge and Information management
• Using and exploiting knowledge and information
• Information Governance and Compliance
• Literacy and learning
• Strategy, Planning and Management
• Leadership and Advocacy
Key outputs and measures
• There is clear guidance on which systems contain which content
• Staff are confident about the security of information in systems, and have appropriate access
• Staff are able to navigate confidently to find the information they require
• There is a consistent approach to presentation of information
• There is careful evaluation of externally sourced products to enhance service delivery
• The post holder has a good grasp of internal and external systems and is a contact point for issues relating to knowledge, information and data management
Please send your CV for immediate interview.
Legal Leap Recruitment..moving forward in law