A Facilities Manager you will be required to support the existing operations team in the high-quality standards of delivering excellent services. You will be required to lead the existing maintenance team and play key role in ensuring operations run as effectively and uninterrupted as possible. You be will responsible for a portfolio of food retail sites.
- Maintain the structure, fabric and services of both premises in accordance with company standards of quality and safety, whilst ensuring the buildings remain statutorily compliant
- Carry out routine inspections and audits of the buildings to ensure that all levels of services are maintained to a high standard
- To ensure that the required Health and Safety standards as set out by the company are achieved and prepare documents to put out tenders for sub-contractors, project managers, coordinate and supervise the work of contractors
- Prepare and submit proposals and quotes for additional services as detailed in the companies like of potential services, to calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives and manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- To direct and plan services of maintenance and cleaning
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility and responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Accountability for profit and loss budgets
- Setting up and auditing planned and preventative maintenance.
- Currently working within the catering and hospitality industry with a reputation as a highly regarded manager with strong transparent communication skills.
- Must have experience in food retail, restaurants or general hospitality
- Attention to detail with experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- Strong Health, Safety and environmental skills
- Sound working knowledge of plumbing, electrics, carpentry and commercial kitchen appliances
- Strong leader with a passion for hospitality and must be able to multi-task
- Have clean UK drivers licence
- Ability to juggle projects and finances and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the following programmes; Outlook, Word and Excel
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to or call for more information