Lead Generation Sales Manager
Job Title: Lead Generation Sales Manager
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: £20K - £24K (35K OTE)
We are looking for a Prospecting Team Leader (B2B, Business-to-Business) required now to join one of the fastest growing software as a service businesses in the UK.
The role consists of managing 5/6 high calibre B2B Business Development Executives. You will also be expected to make outbound sales calls and generate sales-ready appointments for the sales teams as well as the lead the team.
- Motivating and developing your team
- Coaching and supporting the team on telemarketing and achieving targets.
- Setting Performance appraisals.
- Speak to senior managers and directors in both big and small organizations
- Be able to convey personal credibility, creating instant impact.
- Have enthusiasm, energy, and the ability to think on your feet.
- Enjoy conversing on the telephone and the excitement of connecting with others.
- Be dynamic, motivated and care about what customers want.
- Generating sales-ready appointments from outbound calling.
- Ensuring each appointment is well qualified and an opportunity for the sales team.
- Profiling and researching prospective customers.
- Monitoring and increasing productivity.
- Experience of making outbound sales calls.
- Experience of telemarketing/ telesales and managing outbound lead and appointment generation campaigns (B2B or B2C).
- Proven team management/ leadership in a call centre/ contact centre/ telemarketing environment.
- Experience of coaching - Ability to motivate, train and mentor the team - Weekly 121's and performance reviews.
- Analytical with good attention to detail and able to produce reports (team performance)
- Professional image, superb business acumen and the willingness to go above and beyond to deliver business objectives.
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/