Digital Influencer Manager
Do you have a talent for representing a brand and influence a large audience? Become Digital Influencer Manager for an online fashion retailer based in the heart of Manchester!
Situated in a modern office in Manchester, our client’s office is only a stone’s throw away from everything that Manchester City Centre has to offer! As a company, they strive to be at the forefront of the exciting retail industry by matching customers to inspirational brands! The company is one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and as their future looks brighter than ever, they are now on the hunt for an ambitious and creative Outreach Manager to join their fun team of digital experts!
The Digital Influencer Manager will be responsible for promoting the brand’s image whilst enhancing the content marketing campaigns. An individual who has a strong passion for SEO and is capable of producing first-class work under tight deadlines will thrive within this role!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to kick-start your managerial career with this highly successful organisation!
The Key Responsibilities of the Digital Influencer Manager:
- Liaise closely with the Head of Content in order to develop an organic outreach strategy
- Plan and execute regular events which support the implementation of campaigns and launches
- Ensure that when planning the campaigns, the budget is adhered to
- Build and maintain a community of loyal customers and followers by identifying and maintaining key relationships
- Work with the Head of Content and the Head of Marketing in order to create an aligned PR and Outreach strategy
- Produce reports on the performance of each campaign and launch; documenting where improvement can be made for future campaigns
The Skills and Attributes required:
- Proven experience of working within in digital PR or influencer marketing and outreach/event management
- Strong knowledge of current brand campaigns within the industry
- A genuine interest in social media!
- Excellent organisational, time-management and budget management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to craft quality pitches
- Strong interest in fashion
- A natural born leader who has great account management skills and a solid understanding of target audiences
- A self-starter who’s enthusiastic and driven to succeed
If you have a passion for fashion and is in love with digital PR and branding, then this could be your next career step! If you want to hear more about this role, then give our Ecommerce Recruitment Consultants