Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 + Uncapped Commission - First year OTE - £19,000 - £22,000
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Hours of Employment: Monday to Thursday – 8.30am to 5.30pm, Friday – 8.30 to 2.00pm
Part time is also considered for the right candidates
About the company
Our client are the market leaders in specialist floor care products, anti-slip solutions and consultancy. Due to expansion within the business they have an opportunity to join a relatively new and pioneering team within the family. The Central Sales Team was created to help our client achieve continued success and grow on an already impressive portfolio of clients which include, Hilton Worldwide, Virgin Active, Sainsburys, Marriott, Centre Parcs and many more. By delivering a professional and courteous customer experience to each and every client they will ensure that the vision and values of our client are upheld and realised.
Duties of the Sales Executive
- To create new client relationships for the business across a broad range of platforms to include telephone, email, social media and web site.
- Work closely with the company CRM database to ensure that client satisfaction is maintained to a high level and that all feedback is invited to enable a close and honest working relationship with all clients.
- To use the company accounts system to ensure that all client stock levels are replenished in a timely fashion and to ensure the retention of clients is on par with the agreed levels set by the senior management team.
- To work closely with the RSM to book appointments, manage time effectively and help secure potential new business.
- To personally source new business by researching, networking and identifying areas where our client can be utilised.
- Meet expectations set by Central Sales Manager through KPI’s
- To personally develop own skills and experience with continuous coaching and to attend regular client meetings with RSM to enhance product/sales knowledge
Requirements of the Sales Executive
- Previous Sales Experience with proven track record in hitting sales targets
- Sales Driven and results orientated
- Works well as part of a team but ability to self-motivate
- Has the desire to deliver a “best in class” client experience on every transaction.
- To embrace the visions and values of Bonasystems and work to uphold these by being an ambassador for the business at all times.
- Ability to consistently build rapport and relationships through product knowledge and service excellence
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate superior sales & customer service skills
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Free Parking
- Excellent commission scheme
If you meet the requirements of this Sales Executive role and feel that it is right for you, please apply today!