Page Personnel have been prospected to recruit on behalf of a well-established company in the hospitality sector in search of a Payroll Administrator, based in Birmingham.
The client is looking for the right candidate to act as a support network for the Payroll function. The role is permanent and paying up to £23,000. The relevant candidate should have prior knowledge of the system SAP and have exposure to processing large quantities of payroll.
The ideal Payroll Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing end-to-end payroll
- To administer the Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay schemes
- Confident communication skills, able to deal with queries from all members of staff
- Collation, inputting and processing of P11Ds
- Administration of pension schemes
- Keep up to date with tax and payroll legislation
- Ad-hoc Management Reports
The ideal candidate should having the following attributes:
- Personable - be able to get along with colleagues and clients
- Be able to work individually and as a team
- Effective communicator
- Ability to do manual calculations
£20,000 - £23,000