Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer / Estimator / Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor
£38000 – £45000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join a multi-sector organisation who specialise in commercial projects including but not limited to education, retail and residential.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer / Senior Estimator Position:
- Take ownership of applications and contracts, including but not limited to contract law and JCT contracts.
- Surveying site progression in terms of advising on any changes to the contract or delays that may affect cost whilst maintaining deadlines in line with monthly commercial calendar
- Overall cost management including initial feasibility surveys, forecasting, reporting to directors on profitability and over cost control
- The role will be split 50/50 between onsite and office
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- 15 years’ experience as a quantity surveyor across multiple sectors including Commercial, Residential, Retail and Building
- Knowledgeable in contracts affiliated with the project such as JCT contracts, contract law and construction law and a good understanding of processes and procedures that may affect cost
- Ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting and earned value analysis alongside working with on site management to forecast predicted spend and cash recovery
- Ambitious with the desire to progress and grow with the company
Interview slots are available as soon as Wednesday 12th April.
Commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Ilkley, Wetherby, Market Weighton, Keighley, Otley
Apply for this role via X4 Group today - Call Chloe Jones on or for further details.