Salary: £13,650 per annual - plus uncapped bonus on top of your salary!
Hours: Monday to Thursday 12pm-8pm Friday 11am-7pm, plus 1 Saturday a month
Type: Full time 35 hours per week, permanent
Location: Broomhill, Sheffield (S10 3FL)
Contact Careers specialises in recruiting quality people for contact centres around the UK.
About the opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in sales, working in a professional environment, and the opportunity to earn great money. My client is a rapidly growing company; as part of their expansion they are looking for outstanding sales people with a natural hunger to succeed and a professional approach to winning new business. Uncapped commission - the more you sell, the more you earn! Real opportunities to progress rapidly into Team Leader positions for those who prove themselves - we are only wanting to speak to the ambitious and the best!
As a salesperson you will work on behalf of a well-known internet service provider; providing broadband, landline and digital television services. In this department you will be required to deal with inbound enquiries from both existing customers and potential new customers, deal with retentions and make outbound calls speaking to new and existing customers about products and services which can benefit them, with the aim of gaining their interest to switch their service provider.
To be considered for this role:
- You will ideally have a sales or telesales background, but this is not a necessity
- You must have the drive to succeed and enjoy working in a target driven environment
- You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team
- You will be confident and enjoy speaking to new people
- You will need to have great communication skills
- You will be a team player and enthusiastic
What’s in it for you - benefits!
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission on top of your normal salary
- Excellent opportunities for internal progression within the company
- Fun and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to complete recognised training and NVQs
- Regular on the spot incentives and rewards
- Monthly awards/vouchers/team competitions
- Discounted membership to local health clubs
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Plus many more