Business Analyst (Finance, Marketing & Operations)
Are you an Excel expert who enjoys producing insightful management information for senior stakeholders? Our client, have 14 business units across the East Midlands, including head office based in Central Derby. With a strong presence and brand awareness in their field, they have ambitious plans to grow the business and therefore need a confident Business Analyst to support finance, marketing, HR and operations with key analysis and reporting to further drive business performance.
Not only will you need experience of analysing and presenting large data sets, you’ll need to be confident in recommending business improvements to Managers and Directors.
- Produce insightful reports and management information for various departmental managers
- Support stakeholders across finance, marketing, operations and HR to understand their individual requirements and prioritise workload
- Summarise data and produce reports on the financial status of individual projects
- End to end marketing analysis on campaigns and promotions
- Customer analysis to help the business increase market share
- Maintain forecasting systems to ensure future business revenue projections are accurate
- Advanced Excel
- Proven experience of managing and presenting large data sets
- Confidence to support and at times challenge senior stakeholders