Business Development Executive - Fashion/Retail
£45000 - £65000 basic plus 0% - 40% of annual sales income
My client, a leading fashion wholesaler is seeking to build their business to new levels. As part of this business growth we are recruiting an experienced Business Development Executive with proven ability to build new business and secure long-term high value relationships.
• To secure long term, high value partnerships
• Identify and approach new high value prospects
• Work collaboratively with internal teams on development of tailored partnership propositions
• Build networks with key decision makers and influencers within prospective partners and the wider commercial sector.
• Maintain accurate contact management records to ensure clear reporting on partnership pipeline and targets
• A 2:1 degree in Business, Marketing or closely related subject
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience is required
• Experience handling client pitches and negotiations
• Knowledge of the fashion/retail sector desirable, but not mandatory
You will need to be a tenacious self starter who is able to hit the ground running and also must be willing to travel within the UK and Europe on a regular basis.