Training Manager - Premium Skincare
5 Star Spa's & Hotels
M4 Corridor - South West & Wales
An internationally recognised premium organic skincare brand is seeking a passionate Training Manager with a luxury spa background to cover a variety of Spa’s and Hotels from Birmingham to the Scottish Borders, East to West.
- £30k dependent on experience
- £2,500 per annum lunch allowance
- Fully expensed company car
- Fuel Card
- Phone, i pad, lap top
- £500 Expenses float
- Hotel card
- Complimentary products
- Fantastic supportive Manager
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will have Therapy and Operational experience in a 5 Star Spa environment. With a hands-on approach to training and development of the Therapists you will have a passion for superb service. Resourceful in a fast paced changing company with impeccable organisational and time management skills. Having a positive and enthusiastic personality with a can-do attitude you will be able to multi-task and be able to deal with daily pressures of looking after multiple projects and tasks.
- Delivering training courses to the highest levels both basic & advanced to salons and spas
- Train brand and product knowledge to retail partners, regional seminars and all field/education/sales meetings as appropriate
- Educate all new product launches effectively and successfully, including benefits and sales techniques, to ensure great absorption and onward sales delivery of those launches
- Undertake coaching visits to all doors in line with schedule set by National Education Manager Managing your own diary, working with the Business Managers to fulfil training requirements in the region
- Ensuring all materials are arranged for all courses and all admin relating to the role is accurate, and up to date
- Training in an articulated and professional manner, delivering knowledgeable and enthusiastic training in all products and treatments.
- Ensuring consistency within the high standards demanded with a high level of professionalism, efficiency and effectiveness with customer enthusiasm at all times.
- Flexibility required to transcend between Spa and Retail divisions in delivery of training needs and activities
- Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent Teacher training qualification (C&G7307, PTLLS or equivalent)
- Must have previously held a retail coaching or training position/minimum 3 years’ experience as a trainer/training manager within a skin care house or in house spa trainer
- Experience working with professional skincare brands
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a spa therapist within day/destination spa location
- Experience of in-store coaching and developing teams and individuals
- Desire and ability to motivate and lead by stepping out on-counter, working directly with customers and demonstrating best practice
- Strong commercial awareness, with business savvy
- Successful record of developing individuals to achieve targets
- Ability to successfully present in a classroom setting
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, adaptable for delivery to a range of audiences
- Able to manage time effectively and plan in contingencies
- Have a positive outlook, be comfortable working in a busy environment and be highly skilled at building relationships
- Exceptional presentation and PowerPoint skills, strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
If you are a highly motivated and successful Training Manager with a passion for premium skincare, looking to join a company that truly values its people, we would love to hear from you.