Our Client, a market leading adjusters are currently seeking a subsidence surveyor to join their expanding team. This can be a home based or office based surveyor covering North London and surrounding areas.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest global adjusters coupled with a strong package on offer.
• To deliver a first class end to end subsidence claims handling service - progressing claims efficiently and fairly in a manner that supports the customer and partners our insurance clients brand and values.
• To deliver excellence against key measures of reduced duration, cost control and customer satisfaction
• To understand the technical nature of the claim and set a strategy for resolution understanding each individual demand and likely outcome.
• To prepare initial appraisal reports with cost recommendations.
• To undertake one off expert / technical reports / defect diagnosis.
• To really understand what matters to the customer and put this first.
• Ensure all planning, Building Regulations, Party Wall and CDM issues are addressed.
Candidates will ideally be a chartered surveyor or engineer and have the qualification of MRICS, MCIOB, MICE, MIStructE. You should have a proven track record of dealing with subsidence related insurance claims either from a loss adjusting or general insurance claims background.