Assistant Management Accountant
An Assistant Management Accountant is being recruited to join a growing accountancy team of 30 staff in a fast growing business based in North Liverpool on a temporary basis.
Established over 40 years ago, this manufacturing business has grown some reputable brands within their portfolio and now boast an international presence with the view to double the size of their business over the next 5 years.
Reporting to the head Management Accountant, your role as Assistant Management Accountant include:
- Preparing and supporting the management accounts process
- Producing profit and loss reports
- Responsible for all internal and external reporting requirements for the business
- Preparing annual budgets and monthly forecasting, including extensive analysis on variances
- Cost centre reporting and managing overheads
- Posting journals
- Liaising with senior management on a daily basis.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant must have:
- Experience working in a assistant management accounting role
- Strong Excel skills - v look ups, pivot tables
- Good attention to detail
- Confident, enthusiastic personality
- Actively studying ACCA or CIMA or QBE
- Be available immediately.
We can offer the Assistant Management Accountant:
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
- Flexibility on hours