Permanent job opportunity for a Mergers and Acquisitions focused Finance Analyst with a growing business.
Your new company
You will be joining an innovative and actively growing business with plans to continue growing through mergers/acquisitions and the organic growth of its' current business. You will join the growing team and report into both the CEO and Financial Controller.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Financial modelling of mergers & acquisitions targets
- Financial modelling to aid with competitive benchmarking
- Support acquisition activity
- Analysis of acquisition data to support with negotiations
- Generation of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
What you'll need to succeed
Key skills/experiences desired:
- Degree educated or with a professional finance qualification
- Experience of mergers and acquisitions
- Ideally experience working in an Accountancy or Management Consultancy firm
- Ambitious nature with a desire to develop current skillset with a fairly young organisation with rapid growth plans
- Good Microsoft Office skills
What you'll get in return
You will earn a salary of up to £40,000 per annum, a competitive holiday scheme and will work in a highly motivated and collaborative working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.