A North West London School, walking distance from a number of rail and tube stations, are in need of a proactive and efficient School Secretary to ensure the smooth running of daily school operations.
This role is for 48 weeks of the year.
This co-educational school is very highly regarded and takes in students from Nursery to Year 6. They pride themselves on their fantastic standard of education and the relationship they have with parents.
As School Secretary you will be responsible for:
- General administration including management of the Head's diary, supporting meetings, production of school documents, and reception duties.
- Maintenance of student records and leading on admissions/registration process
- Coordinating arrangements for trips and other school events
- Being a main point of contact in the school for parents, Governors, and the general public
The successful School Secretary will have:
- Experience and an understanding of working within a school within an admin capacity
- Excellent communication skills and be very proactive
- The ability to work in a confidential manner
- A personable and approachable nature for both pupils and parents
A salary of £24,000 - £27,000 for 48 weeks of the year.