Email Marketing Executive
Want to use your email marketing skills working for an international publisher for an interesting marketplace platform?
Our client owns a leading business marketplace platform used by business buyers and sellers and now requires an email marketing executive to join their successful team.
The Email Marketing Executive is responsible for creating email campaigns, developing and building the HTML email templates, monitoring email quality, test templates and emails to ensure they are optimised for different email clients and devices.
- To use market ESP software to create and implement automated email campaigns (training will be provided as necessary)
- To manage a broad range of high-volume campaigns and ensure designs comply with branding guidelines
- To build dynamic and mobile friendly newsletters, web forms, surveys, AB testing and generate customised reports
- To follow best practice surrounding developing, HTML / CSS coding, optimising, and delivering email marketing campaigns
- Using Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver to make edits and tweaks within the emails creatives
- To ensure that QA processes are followed and campaigns are successfully delivered
- HTML template coding and cross browser/email client rendering
- Troubleshoot deliverability to various ISPs
- Test different from line, subject line, email content, sending patterns, times, and email HTML combinations for optimal delivery and highest user engagement
- Support Email Marketing team for database cleansing and re-engagement tasks
- Assist our clients in publishing their profiles and adverts on the website
Skills and Experience Required for the role:
- Experience of working in Digital Marketing
- Proficient in using a WYSIWYG editor
- Hands on experience with email deployment systems, web-based software and WordPress CMS
- Experience in building/designing mobile responsive email HTML templates
- Confident user of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Responsive Design knowledge
- Appreciation of cross browser/email compatibility issues
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
This is a great opportunity to join a great brand offering future scope for development working for an entrepreneurial international media organisation. If you feel you meet the essential criteria and you are looking for somewhere to further develop your marketing skills then please don’t hesitate to apply today.