Finance & Purchasing Assistant
polkadotfrog are currently recruiting for a Finance and Purchasing Assistant to work alongside their finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an interest in finance looking at taking the step from administration to finance.
- Assisting the Management Accountant with the processing of daily inventory transactions.
- To generate and distribute sales invoices using Sage from sales orders/delivery notes.
- Manage credit control and credit management with customers, including the preparation of weekly credit report.
- Preparation of monthly UK VAT returns.
- Providing cover for the Accounts Assistant during absences, and to assist with financial transactional processing work (including purchase invoice processing, expense processing, and cash transactions) as and when required.
- Other ad-hoc duties within the finance team.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work equally well as part of a team and on their own.
- Knowledge of accounting systems is desirable.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.