Junior Project Manager- Not-For-Profit
This leading not-for-profit licensing body facilitate the legal use of copyright content across public and private sector organisations. Working on behalf of authors, publishers and visual creators, they successfully manage risks connected with using copyright materials. With an impressive client base including, Guardian Media and Haymarket Publishing, they are now looking to expand their team.
They are now on the hunt for a business-savvy Junior Project Manager to join their team.
In this Junior Project Manager job, you will need to have an active interest in Intellectual Property and an understanding of copyright issues. This role is entrepreneurial in its nature, so an interest in start-ups and an understanding of business models is essential. You will be involved in a range of project management tasks including; consulting and negotiating with clients, conducting market-research, analysing competitor data and helping to launch new products.
In this Junior Project Manager job, your role will involve:
- Identifying new licensing and workflow opportunities in core sectors
- Supporting the Head of Rights and Licencing in consulting and negotiating the terms of new licenses
- Contributing to market research, both desk-based and in the field
- Analysing customer and competitor data in order to identify strategic business opportunities
- Playing an active part in the launch and implementation of new products and services e.g. setting up new customers, producing webinars or writing support material
- Coordinating and keeping track of all product development activities
- Building stakeholder engagement and strong relationships with rightsholders and customers
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2:1 from a top university
- Ideally a degree in Business Management or similar
- An eagerness to get stuck-in to Project Management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A bright and driven graduate with entrepreneurial flair
- An active interest in Intellectual Property and an understanding of copyright issues
- An interest in start-ups and business models
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to manage products through their entire life-cycle.
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary
- Access to the company bonus scheme
- Regular training opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, BUPA Health care...and much more!
Looking for Project Management graduate jobs and want to work for a not-for-profit licensing body? Waste no time and apply for this Junior Project Manager job in London today!