Accounts Assistant required for our client, a global fashion house based in Central London. The brand work closely with other European offices and have great opportunities to progress with tailored training programmes provided.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity and would very much suit someone looking for their first or second job within finance. It would offer the successful individual the opportunity to learn all aspects of accounts payable, expenses and legal billing, whilst being supported by a team of 3 other people.
- A recent graduate or A - level school leaver who is looking for their first or second role within finance
- Only NON studiers will be considered for this role, therefore, none who is studying an AAT / ACCA / CIMA will be considered
- Some previous finance, ideally Accounts Payable experience would be preferred
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with the Partners of the firm
Role will include:
- Assisting with reimbursement of expenses claims
- Dealing with the firm's payments via the on-line banking system
- Assisting with the firm's purchase ledger including inputting invoices and payment of suppliers using Sage accounting software
- Assisting with the month-end billing - preparing the bills from drafts provided by fee earners/secretaries
- Filing payments and receipts on a daily basis
- Dealing with other members of the firm at all levels as and when required
- Daily bank run for paying in checks and collecting petty cash
For more information on responsibilities and purpose of this position,
please contact Jamie Folley on or send your CV through to
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.