Commercial Finance Manager
Edward Mann are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity on behalf of a leading private healthcare group based in Central London.
This role will support the Senior Management Team and lead the finance team of a high performing business area, business partnering with multiple key stakeholders to produce financial and statistical information, supporting and assisting them to manage their functions effectively.
- Lead and develop a team of four
- Accounting and compliance reporting.
- Analyse & support strategic planning and CAPEX projects
- Oversee and ultimately manage the month-end close process.
- Presentation of variance analysis to Senior Management.
- Prepare and manage the full budgeting & forecasting process
- Support the Senior Management Team with financial projections, reports, statistical information, and analysis
- Produce cost & compliance reports
- Business partner with department and operations managers to analyse product & service profitability - establishing effective working relationships at all levels, internal & external.
- Return on investment analysis for business implementations and improvements
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified) - although those not qualified but with relevant experience will also be considered
- Team management - must have managed at least two people previously
- Strong commercial awareness
- Previous experience working in a commercial post with excellent strategic & analytical skills.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), although those not qualified but with relevant experience will also be considered.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.