Engagement Manager, Project Manager, Salesforce, London
Engagement Manager, Project Manager, CRM, ERP, Salesforce, London
Engagement Managers / Project Managers required to join a fast growing Software Solutions company based in Central London. You will have an ERP / CRM background and will be used to delivering technical solutions to various clients within the Enterprise markets. Salesforce, Force.com would be good places to start but we are not tied to just looking in these areas. Read of for more details.
- Provide oversight and governance to enterprise customer implementations
- Build and maintain the customer relationship
- Direct the activities of the business project team
- Publish internal and customer status reports
- Manage all project escalations including internal and customer-related
- Actively seek to optimize resource utilization and project billable targets
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing enterprise-level projects for a software company (ECM, CLM, SCM or ERP, Quote to Cash or Procure to Pay)
- Awareness of web, database, object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com or Force.com
- Expertise with MS Project, Visio, and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel approximately 10-20% of the time
- PMI certification
- Familiarity with Quote to Cash domain
- Familiarity with business process engineering
- MBA or Master’s in related field
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.