Support Desk Analyst
Cute Resource Solutions is excited to be working with a fast-growing and successful telecommunications business in Bristol, who are currently looking for a Support Desk Analyst to join their first line support team.
As a Support Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for dealing with first line customer issues - this will involve dealing with broadband and network products, as well as telephone lines and systems. You will be required to provide an excellent customer service to ensure that customers are happy with the service they are receiving. You will also have to diagnose faults, order new products for customers, whilst regularly updating the customers. Your overall aim will be to ensure that customer issues and faults are resolved.
To be a successful candidate for this Support Desk Analyst vacancy, you will need the following skills/experience:
- You will ideally have LAN and WAN knowledge and also routing and firewall administration experience
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Ideally you will have completed the Cisco qualification, or be actively studying for it
- Strong attention to detail
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity either for someone with previous experience as a Support Desk Analyst, or for someone who has studied Cisco and is looking to kick-start their career.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please get in contact with Hannah in the Cute office.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy and client.