Account Manager- Amazing Opportunity!
Up to £35,000 plus bonus
My expanding client based in Tewkesbury with a lively and dynamic team is seeking a new account manager to join the business on a full time, permanent basis.
The primary role is to generate new business and to manage existing clients, the result being that the Account Manager develops a portfolio of account customers. The Account Manager is accountable for the effective management of these clients and provide a link between the sales / account management team and the operational side of the business.
- To support the Sales Manager to achieve the targets set that contribute to the overall company objectives.
- To follow the correct internal procedures of pricing, quoting and day to day administration.
- To form appropriate relationships with key clients and suppliers.
- Responsible for the administration of the entire sales cycle.
- To contribute to ongoing & ad hoc projects
- Build relationships with new potential business.
- AV Experience!
- Keen interest in technology
- Previous sales experience
- Hard working and dedicated
- Customer focussed
- A real problem solver
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
The ideal candidate must have some previous Account Management/Sales experience and have an enthusiastic, confident, and positive personality. My client has a fun but fast paced and busy working environment that would suit candidates with lots of energy!
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Rio at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.